Talk to myself


When I only can get a BIG BIG FISH !?

Above market price how to make it quick ?

I'm wondering....



.......................................................................................................

When planning to achieve your goal, answer these 4 questions:

1. What is your goal?

10k per month

2. What needs to be done to achieve your goal?

Work Smart and act Fast

3. How do you plan to accomplish what needs to be done?

Focus, focus and focus

4. Having considered all this, is your goal realistic?

Yes ! Very Realistic ! It's a basic target need to be achieve !

.......................................................................................................

Half year already ~

So fast ~

I'm getting Old...

By this age, I have to fight for what I don't have !

I have to look for the correct direction as well !

I have to acheive the target that I had Set !

.......................................................................................................

It's beginning of June !

So far still left 7.6k to go !

Go Go Go !!!

go go go !!!

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!



.......................................................................................................